Monday, October 31, 2011

The Glory of Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. The richness of all the color changes, the cooler air outdoors and the smell of baking indoors.
We had an early snow this year, on October 29th, so the Fall colors outdoors were short-lived, but I'm still enjoying playing with the warm earth tones indoors. As you can see, here is one of my Fall creations. I bought the EK flower punch to try last month and it just sang out "Mums" to me. Then I saw this stamp which expresses perfectly how I feel about the glorious beauty of the earth and how it sings God's praises. I love how they came together in this framed art project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!

Vickie Y said...

Susan, your framed artwork is gorgeous! AND, I just received it in today's mail from Zella as part of the swap! The lost mailing was found. :)