Thursday, December 20, 2012

GLORIOUS!

One of the things that never ceases to take my breath away is a beautiful sunset.  On my daily commute to and from work, I tend to just get into the 'commute zone' where I almost mindlessly follow the same path/routine drive, unaware of anything other than watching the road and driving.  There are days, however, that I use that quiet drive time to just have a conversation with God, and praise Him, whether through song, words, prayer or simply appreciation of all that He has created.

God has an amazing palette with which to work.  Endless choices of colors and creates such breath-taking, mind-blowing artwork for us to appreciate.  And I don't mean just across the sky.

Take the time to look around you.  Not only at the world He created, but even in the mirror and at those who surround you.  Humans are the most complex yet simple yet amazing creations ever, beyond explanation science even though they try constantly to explain and demystify the human body, mind, and even soul.  Stop to appreciate, and praise God for all that He has created.

And enjoy the sunsets along the way too.

Be blessed!

No comments: